If you live in Taiwan (ROC) you will be sent this invoice within 30 days of your purchase. This invoice is required by the ROC Government and is processed by our Finance Department after your product has been shipped out, which is why you receive it later. The default invoice sent is a personal invoice – if you need the ROC invoice to be a business invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after placing your order.
Articles in this section
- I currently live in Taiwan (ROC). Can I request for a Uniform-Invoice (統一發票) if I purchase from premiumbikegear.com webstore?
- How do I place an order?
- How can I track my order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I add items to my existing order?
- Can I undervalue the amount on the invoice?
- Can you gift wrap my order?
- Can you ship to an APO or PO Box address?
- Can I change the delivery address prior to and/or after shipping?
- How much are shipping costs?