Yes, you still can listen and speak clearly.
Articles in this section
- I have an iPhone 4/4S, do you have another version for iPhone 4/4S?
- Does the HardCase protect my iPhone 5 if I drop it?
- Is the sound clear enough for having a phone call conversation?
- Can I use the Hard Case when swimming?
- Does the Hard Case reduce the signal reception (cellular, 3G, Wi-Fi)?
- What is the size of the star bolt (Torx screw) used?
- Can I charge my iPhone 5 while it is inside the case?
- Can I use headphones with my phone with the case on?
- Can I mount this case on my bike?
- Is the HardCase for iPhone 5 waterproof?