BikeBrain works by requesting your GPS location at a set time interval. It records these locations, then uses an equation (s = d/t) to estimate your current speed. For this reason, there is a delay with sudden changes in speed. Currently, we do not offer the ability to change the GPS satellite polling frequency.
Articles in this section
- I’m experiencing error 403 when posting to Facebook.
- I’m experiencing error 400 when posting on Facebook.
- Is Bike Brain anticipated for Android?
- Unable to post my rides to Facebook
- Can you explain the ascent and descent values. I assume it calculates the vertical rise and fall of your ride. But I don’t know that I believe what it says.
- How much internet allowance would it utilize say on a 1 hour ride? I also do 4 hour, 6 hours rides etc so I can simply multiply the 1 hour amount. I need to ensure my 500 MB allowance will cover it.
- I bought the BikeBrain app for my iPhone 4. Forgive my ignorance, but will I use up data when I’m riding and, if so, how much?
- How do I delete a ride so it will not contribute to the cumulative total for Bike 1? Can I add data for a ride that was not tracked with the app, as well?
- I get the same pop up “you’ve already made this in app purchase but it hasn’t been downloaded.”. How do I download it then?
- I have purchased the full version of the app through my iPhone 4. Nothing happened, when I pressed the "purchase upgrade" button again it says "this app has been purchased but hasn't been downloaded", how do I fix this?