The Mounting Bracket can be mounted on handlebars or stems with a diameter of up to 38 mm (1.5”) or smaller, so if the diameter of your stem is within this range, it should fit with no problem. For larger stems, the Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket can be used.
Articles in this section
- I lost my iPhone 3G/3GS or iPhone 4/4S liner, how can I get a new one?
- Will the Bike Mount for iPhone 4 work for mountain biking?
- Can you hear music or phone calls through the speakers of the iPhone when it is in the Bike Mount for iPhone4?
- Does Bike Mount for iPhone 4 come with a mounting bracket?
- Can the Bike Mount for iPhone 4 fit the iPod, iPod Touch and other mobile devices?
- Can the Bike Mount for iPhone 4 withstand heavy rain and stormy weather?
- Does the Bike Mount for iPhone 4 fit the Verizon & Sprint iPhone 4?
- Can you submerge the case in water without it leaking around the screen or edges?
- Is it possible to mount the Mounting Bracket on the stem of a road bike?
- Will an iPhone 4 with Apple Bumper fit inside the Bike Mount for iPhone 4?