Because Apple may change the specifications of their hardware and software at anytime, thereby affecting how third-party accessories interact with their products, we cannot claim compatibility. If you have access to a local BioLogic dealer, please test compatibility with your hardware before purchasing the product.
Articles in this section
- Can I charge my iPhone / iPod / iPad with ReeCharge Power Pack?
- Is it compatible with a bottle or wheel dynamo with 6v/3w power output?
- What about the battery life? Can I change the battery?
- Does the ReeCharge Power Pack work with an AC dynamo hub?
- Is it safe to connect a non-iPhone mobile device USB-cable directly to the charge-out USB socket?
- When the ReeCharge Power Pack is not in use (disconnected from the power regulator) do I have to disconnect the power regulator from the dynamo hub?
- Can I ride at high speeds when the ReeCharge Power Pack is charging?
- What is the lifespan of the battery?
- Can the ReeCharge Power Pack be connected to any dynamo hubs available in the market?